Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Gone too long and TSwift!

Okay well before I start my whole thing about the Taylor Swift Concert (which was AMAZING) I am so upset that I have already missed blogging for four days now I think that is too long and I wanted to blog two days ago and yesterday but  I was at a hotel with my family while they were visiting me and I totally forgot my laptop, so hence no blogging for me until now! But I do not plan to make that a habit I already LOVE blogging even though I only have one post! haha so keep on looking for more posts this week! :)

Okay so now to the Taylor Swift concert that I went to this past Saturday, did I mention it was AMAZING? because truly it was not just a concert it was a total experience which I LOVED! I was already a TSwift fan (which I am sure you knew by my quote) but this just made me adore her even more! I felt like the concert was more of a Broadway show then anything with all the costume changes, acting out of the scenes, and dances. It was so fun!

I think one of the best parts about the concert was realizing that the seats we had ordered from ebay were actually floor seats and we were about maybe fifty feet from the stage! So we could literally see everything that was going on! Plus during the show Taylor actually got off stage, went through the crowd and came to a platform that was less then ten feet from where our seats were and she sang about three songs! It was just amazing! Plus we saw her mom and she was taking pictures with everyone, she was so nice! Next time we go to the concert me and my friends decided to make a really cute poster because we found out that she will usually invite people to a private tea party after the show to just hang out with her (if she loves the poster you made)! It was truly a great concert! I was so glad I was able to go and actually see someone who I idolize as a person! You could definitely tell that Taylor loves all her fans,and really does what she wants, which you sometimes don't see anymore when some people reach that level of fame.

Well since I took I think 100 pictures on my camera and the rest on my phone I posted them all to the side of the page from my Picasa Album! I hope you all enjoy!

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous you went to see Taylor. I have heard nothing but positives about her concerts. You were so close. Lucky lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Taylor Swift! I really want to go to one of her concerts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both should try to go it was seriously amazing and plus there was snow!lol Every time I listen to one of her songs now I just think of how it was in concert, truly unbelievable :)

    ReplyDelete