Tuesday, June 21, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

Hi All! 
 So before I get into my post about what to bring to college, I first wanted to thank Preppy Wife Preppy Life for the One Lovely Blog Award! If y'all don'f follow her already then you definitely need to check out her blog! Its so adorable and all her posts are absolutely perfect! She is seriously such a doll! Thanks again! bAs! <3
So now that I have received the award I now post seven things about myself then tag some other bloggers! :) Okay so here it goes:

1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to read! I probably read everyday and can finish three books in a week or more! I have not read this week though because it is finals :( so instead I am reading my human species notes instead of a good book!
2.I am a pretty obsessive organizer! Everything has its place in my room and I can't really work on homework or anything unless my room is clean and my bed is made. My sister hates it because she is the complete opposite, but I always get everything done on time! (That is also why this post took so long to write today, I just switched my room around!)
3.I LOVE LILLY PULITZER! <3 Especially today when it was National Wear your Lilly Pulitzer Day! But I have so much clothes that I could wear everyday! And I mostly do! I also love adding to my collection! I just got the shirt dress the other day with my grandmother! It is perfect for summer!
4. Country music is my favorite music! I listen to it all the time! I just love listening to the stories in the song! Plus a lot of the men country singers are super cute ;)
5. I also love to craft! I love making picture frames, letters for rooms, posters, anything really! I cannot wait for the crafting marathon I will be doing one I get a Little! I am so excited to make her some stuff, just like my Big made me! :)
6. BOWS! Bows are my favorite hair accessorie! They are just so adorable and can tie any outfit together! And I always did love that TSM quote; "I wear a bow in my hair because I'm a prize to be won." It's funny, but I like it! I just need a few more colors and I will probably have all the colors like this collection!
7. My family is everything to me! This is my sister, me my grandmother and Mom. They are seriously the best people in the entire world. Even though we are all separated we all text every day or two and call, yes even my grandmother texts. But I am excited and nervous for my sister moving in with me tomorrow!

Tags for the Only Lovely Blog Award

Okay and tomorrow I promise I will do a post about What to Bring to College! So look forward to that! 

XOXO
Morgan





2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much love!! I will do this post tomorrow. I am exactly the same way about not being able to accomplish things unless everything is cleaned and organized! :) Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post!! I also love your new back ground.. Lilly of course. (:

    ReplyDelete