Friday, June 3, 2011

Hello All!

Hello Everyone! 
Welcome to my new blog! This is my first time blogging and after reading blogs since forever I have actually decided to start my own! So if anyone has any tips, suggestions, or just anything feel free to let me know! :) 


So for this first posting I would do a quick five random question survey just so everyone could know a little more about me! If you have any other questions you are welcome to ask as well! 


1. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
I read, I absolutely love to read it is my favorite past time and really calms me down from a stressful day! (if you have any suggestions for books let me know! :) )



2.What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
The Notebook! I just watched this movie this past weekend and all though it is one of my favorites I always cry when I watch it! It's such a beautiful love story and just an amazing movie overall! 


3. What is your favorite form of exercise?
Well its not really technically a form by itself but I love the elliptical! I always break a sweat when I do this at the gym and plus the gym at my school has tv's on most of the machines so I can usually watch some of my favorite shows while working out!


4.Given the chance to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Paris! I absolutely am OBSESSED with Paris, a lot of my things in my room have to deal with Paris, and plus my grandmother is French, so I hope one day to travel there with her!




5.What is your favorite song at the moment?
Right now my favorite song has to be Better Than Revenge by Taylor Swift. I really love all her songs but this one is so upbeat and makes me want to dance around my room! Plus, I will be going to the Taylor Swift Concert TOMORROW!! I am so excited it is my first Taylor Swift concert and I'm going with some sisters from my sorority! I will have to post pictures to show you all!




Well that is it for my first blog post! I cannot wait to continue blogging! :)


XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I am SO jealous you are going to a Taylor Swift concert! I hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was seriously an AMAZING concert! My next post will be all about it and I'll have all the pictures and videos I took! :)

    ReplyDelete